Moderators now active

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2002
      Hi all

      Tir Gwaith (Chief LST Mnokey) and myself are now moderating this
      site. Why? Primarily to raise the profile of the list (Tir will
      become more active in answering Q's here) and to get rid of the
      stupid spammers that have been plauging this site as of late.

      Also to curb any potential bad behaviour (I haven't really seen any,
      so probably no need for this 8-))

      Expect a cleanup of the spammers shortly 8-)

      As always let me know (off boards) if you have any Q's etc.

      Karianna
      Moderator