Re: Need help entering prestige class.

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2002
      Hi all,

      It's Karianna here (I'm the PCGEN Moderator and I keep an eye on this
      list as well). We'd prefer it if you didn't refer to specific
      classes we don't have permission for yet. It makes you (and us) look
      like you're trying potentially swap illegal files instead of doing
      (what you are legitimately doing) your own LST files with the sources
      you own (which is totally cool).

      This is _not_ a telling off, so please don't take it that way 8-).

      So if you could please talk about classes and books in a generic
      format when asking for help on the stuff we don't have official
      permission for that would be cool!

      e.g. I have a class that I'm trying to get a weapon selection at 3rd
      level.

      Karianna
      PCGEN Mod

      Any Q's etc pelase don't hesittate to contact me!!