Please point out my stupidity.

  • aldernus
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2002
      Someone please tell me where I'm going wrong here.
      In my class feats file I have

      Weapon of Choice TYPE:Weapon Master VISIBLE:NO
      CHOOSE:FEAT=Weapon Focus|1 DEFINE:WeapOfChoice|%LIST

      And in my class file I have

      1 SA:Ki Damage %/day|KiDam DEFINE:KiDam|(CL=Weapon
      Master) VFEAT:Weapon of Choice

      But no matter what I do It won't pop up a choice for the Weapon of
      Choice. (I've tried using FEATAUTO instead of VFEAT but that didn't
      do it). The DEFINE line may be wrong too, I haven't gotten far
      enough to see if it's usable.