Need help with class levels

  • orcris69
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2002
      I need to do 3 things.

      1. Every few levels I need to grant a bonus proficiency with a
      weapon from a predefined list. I've used
      WEAPONBONUS:Blowgun|Chain|Sap
      This works for 1 level but if I use it again on any of the following
      levels it multiplies the list.

      FEAT:Exotic Weapon Proficiency (CHOOSE:Blowgun|Chain|Sap)
      will pop up the list but it gives all of the exotic weapons instead
      of my list and it pops up sometimes an not others.

      Preferably I would like a list to pop up when they hit the specified
      level and let them choose a weapon they haven't chosen before and
      have it add that weapon to the proficiency list.

      But barring that just let them pick one from the weapon profs list
      on the abilities page on each of the given levels.

      2. At a certain prestige level I need to grant the ability to fly
      40'.

      3. At a certain level I need to change the race type to Outsider.

      I really appreciate any help I can get on any of these items.
      thanx