Looking for some Dieties and Demigods Help

  • zachslists
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2002
      I also posted this to the main PCGen mailing list, since it has more
      people by an order of magnitude. Sorry if you get this twice. ;)

      I can only assume what I'm about to do is allowed under the new LST
      file rules, since I *can* create LST files for my own personal use.
      If I'm wrong, then I apologize.

      Anyway, seeing how that it looks like Dieties and Demigods and the
      ELH will never be supported by PCGen, I'm going to get started on
      adding them myself (again, for my own private use, so I'm not
      breaking any rules, I hope). If anyone wants to work with me on
      this, drop me a line at <zshuford@...> And if anyone out there
      has already started, then I'd *really* appreciate hearing from you
      since it'd save me that much work. ;)

      LST files are a lot of work. Just looking for someone to share the
      burden with. ;)

      - Z a c h
    • Yawn Xen
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22 1:08 PM
        I don't want help with the existing gods.

        I created three pantheons for use in my online game. How do I format
        the list file? Is there a FAQ?
        I just started with a copy of the rsrd. I want to have each god cover
        4-5 domains. I have a couple of new/alternate domain spell lists I'd
        like to create too.
        yawn
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "zachslists"
        <zachslists@y...> wrote:
        > I also posted this to the main PCGen mailing list, since it has more
        > people by an order of magnitude. Sorry if you get this twice. ;)
        >
        > I can only assume what I'm about to do is allowed under the new LST
        > file rules, since I *can* create LST files for my own personal use.
        > If I'm wrong, then I apologize.
        >
        > Anyway, seeing how that it looks like Dieties and Demigods and the
        > ELH will never be supported by PCGen, I'm going to get started on
        > adding them myself (again, for my own private use, so I'm not
        > breaking any rules, I hope). If anyone wants to work with me on
        > this, drop me a line at <zshuford@m...> And if anyone out there
        > has already started, then I'd *really* appreciate hearing from you
        > since it'd save me that much work. ;)
        >
        > LST files are a lot of work. Just looking for someone to share the
        > burden with. ;)
        >
        > - Z a c h
      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 22 5:09 PM
          Wow! Responding to a post that's almost 3 years old. Anyway, the documentation does have a list of what tags go into the deity
          file. Also, several of the datasets have deities in them, so looking at their deity files can help you by showing how the file
          looks. What, specifically, are you looking for?

          Paul W. King
          TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD