RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] BD Silverback is here

  • Walter R Reed III
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002

      What? The list Chimp is here? Or was that Chump? ;D

      Hrmm.. you’re going to hate me… I’ve made more work for you in your walk through….  Working on the Nav HTML version of things… I should have a working copy for you to complain about sometime tomorrow…

      Mynex

      - Dark Sith Silverback Android, The Sleepless One

      All you j-brones step off the Champ is here!

    • bd_92
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "Walter R Reed III" <mynex3@h...>
        wrote:
        > What? The list Chimp is here? Or was that Chump? ;D
        >

        > Hrmm.. you're going to hate me. I've made more work for you in your
        walk
        > through.. Working on the Nav HTML version of things. I should have
        > working copy for you to complain about sometime tomorrow.

        Oh my chumpzilla mofo you did what???? Lord i hate working in web
        code....
      • mynex2k1
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002
          HRmm.. well you won't need to be doing anything different then you
          are now. :) .. okay, well, you'll have to save things in different
          directories, but you'll see what I mean when I send it to ya...
          need to finish re-pointing where the pics are for the walk through,
          and a few minor cleanups, then I'll zip it up and send it to you.

          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "bd_92" <bd_92@y...> wrote:
          > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "Walter R Reed III" <mynex3@h...>
          > wrote:
          > > What? The list Chimp is here? Or was that Chump? ;D
          > >

          > > Hrmm.. you're going to hate me. I've made more work for you in
          your
          > walk
          > > through.. Working on the Nav HTML version of things. I should
          have
          > > working copy for you to complain about sometime tomorrow.
          > >

          > Oh my chumpzilla mofo you did what???? Lord i hate working in web
          > code....
        • bd_92
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002
            --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "mynex2k1" <mynex3@h...> wrote:

            > HRmm.. well you won't need to be doing anything different then you
            > are now. :) .. okay, well, you'll have to save things in different
            > directories, but you'll see what I mean when I send it to ya...
            > need to finish re-pointing where the pics are for the walk through,
            > and a few minor cleanups, then I'll zip it up and send it to you.
            >
            > Mynex
            >
            > - Dark Sith Silverback Android, The Sleepless One

            Acceptable oh dark lord of the docs...
          • Walter R Reed III
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002

              Do you have photshop 6?  No matter… cn you make each screenshot a jpg for me please?  I can manipulate them easier if they’re in jpg format..  they won’t all end up that way after I tinker with them in photoshop, but I’m going for smallest file size for the html version… we’ll use the best quality for the pdf version of the docs, unless you have a better idea?

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002

                Oh yea, as I go through and add things (in order of appearance/usage) I’m making comments on them… so when I finally do get it to ya, make sure you read it all. ;p

                Hrmm… Dark lord of the docs… gonna have to add that to my sig. ;D

                Mynex

                - Dark Sith Silverback Android, Dark Lord of the Docs, The Sleepless One

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002
                  wrote:
                  > Oh yea, as I go through and add things (in order of
                  appearance/usage)
                  > I'm making comments on them. so when I finally do get it to ya, make
                  > sure you read it all. ;p

                  yeah i saw part of it..i think you ripped out my pictures btw...
                • Mynex
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002
                    Hrmm... don't think so... I worked with the pics that was in the walk
                    through... I think I deleted one or 2.. but every picture that's in the
                    \screenshots dir is attached to a page... at least it worked on my
                    system... WinXP, OfficeXP/Front Page XP, IE6 .. displayed correctly...

                    Mynex
                    - Dark Sith Silverback Android, Dark Lord of the Docs, The Sleepless One

                    > Oh yea, as I go through and add things (in order of
                    appearance/usage)
                    > I'm making comments on them. so when I finally do get it to ya, make
                    > sure you read it all. ;p

                    yeah i saw part of it..i think you ripped out my pictures btw...

                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor