RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Knowledge (__________)

  • Bob Galley
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2002
      This does provide 'fill in the blank' functionality ... for the hard copy
      you make of the character. However, if you set that character aside for
      three months, then come back to it without the hard copy in hand, you must
      then figure out what knowledge skill that was supposed to be. Also, if I
      write up a feat that looks for skills named: Knowledge*Clan* and
      Knowledge*Dojo*, like I really want to do for Know the School (although I
      currently have a passable workaround that requires adding the 'undocumented'
      knowledge feats), the code will not know what the underline truly stands
      for. Thus, the need for interactive fill in the blank functionality.

      BoB

      Knowledge