Re: (Help) Skill penalty for not using the correct equipment

  • nicktyrr
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "Mynex" <mynex@w...> wrote:

      > Atm make it a template. Take a look at the Rogue's Thieves tools
      > template in the PHB for how to do it.
      >
      > Yes, it relies on the players, but we can't do everything for them
      > (yet!).
      >
      > Mynex

      Thanks, Mynex you said the magic word 'TEMPLATE', I realised that is
      exactly the place to put them all! Spycraft is unusual in RPG games
      in that there is only one race, (Humans), so putting the Skill rank
      penalties on the race template means that everyone gets them, (and it
      deals with people using them as untrained skills, which my proposed
      solution missed!)

      NickT