ooh ooh pick me pick me

  • kyu_q2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2002
      I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to make the special
      ability section better looking, like instead of:

      Evasion, Sneak Attack +2d6, Uncanny Dodge (Dex bonus to AC)

      it can be made:
      Evasion
      Sneak Attack +2d6
      Uncanny Dodge
      (Dex bonus to AC)

      or maybe like a table for the stuff they get at certain levels like:
      special ability 1 Physical Change
      special ability 2 Physical Change

      if anyone can help me out that would be REALLY COOL. Thanx in advanced