[Correction]List of tags for release 3.1.0

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2002
      I've corrected the list of tags with changes that were missing.

      You can find the corrected list of tags for version 3.1.0 at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen-xml/files/List%20of%20tags/List_of_tags_v310.txt>.

      Here is the section that was changed:

      Tags that were deprecated

      LineType Tag Comment
      ======== === =======
      CLASS BAB 3.1.0, Deprecated, use
      BONUS:COMBAT|BAB
      CLASS FORTITUDECHECK 3.1.0, Deprecated, use
      BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Fortitude
      CLASS REFLEXCHECK 3.1.0, Deprecated, use
      BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Reflex
      CLASS WILLPOWERCHECK 3.1.0, Deprecated, use
      BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Willpower

      Best

      Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      >> In space, no one can hear you sleep...