Re: Equipmod for weapon wield category

  • Jayme
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Ross" <ross.lodge@e...> wrote:
      > Is there a way to code an equipment modifier (say a weapon made
      out of a matierial, call it "Paper Mache") that made the weapon a size
      category lighter -- so a one-handed weapon becomes light?

      Closest I can see is:

      BONUS:WEAPONPROF=Longsword|PCSIZE|1

      So I would open a FREQ for it. Should be easy to do now that the 3.5
      weapon category stuff is mostly done.
    • Ross
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
        > Closest I can see is:
        >
        > BONUS:WEAPONPROF=Longsword|PCSIZE|1
        >
        > So I would open a FREQ for it. Should be easy to do now that the 3.5
        > weapon category stuff is mostly done.

        Thanks Jayme. That's what I thought. I'll enter a freq when I get a chance.