Re: (unknown)

  • Alex Truman
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2003
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric Beaudoin
      <beaudoer@v...> wrote:

      > MULT and STACK are only use when there is a CHOOSE tag in the line.
      >
      > Other then that, I see nothing wrong. Remove the MULT tag and try
      in again. If you still have problems, upload your file in the file
      section so we can see it.

      > Best

      That did it: I took a different approach:

      Improved Inertial Armor <TAB> TYPE:Psionic <TAB> MULT:YES <TAB>
      STACK:YES <TAB> CHOOSE:+2 to Inertial Armor <TAB>
      BONUS:COMBAT|AC|2|TYPE.Armor.STACK|PREEQUIP:1,Inertial Armor <TAB>
      SOURCEPAGE:Mind's Eye, New Feats and Powers for the Psychic Warrior
      <TAB> PREFEAT:1,Inertial Armor <TAB> PREVARGTEQ:Manifester,1 <TAB>
      DESC:You upgrade your inertial armor

      And that seems to have done it. I'll have to do some more testing,
      though.