Re: [Felipe]Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] PRESUBCLASS?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      Felipe is the one that explained it to me when I was working on some Book of
      the Righteous stuff. Works just like PRECLASS, same syntax, etc. Just use
      the names of Subclasses instead of class names. No need to mention what
      class the Subclass is associated with, so different classes with the same
      name SUBCLASS will cause either version to qualify under the PRESUBCLASS
      tag.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Data SB and BoD

      At 14:09 2003.10.31, taluroniscandar wrote:
      >Lokoing at the docs there is no presubclass tag. Does anyone know if
      >the PRECLASS tag will check sub types. I.e. can I check for a Shaper
      >(PRECLASS:1,Shaper=1) or Evoker (PRECLASS:1,Evoker=1)

      PRESUBCLASS exists. It is not documented so I can't tell how it works
      exactly. What I can tell is that it is parsed in PObject.java.

      Is there a Code Monkey out there that can tell us what it does?

      TIA

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin (hiding in the trench)
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>