[Code Monkey]Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] PRESUBCLASS?

  • Felipe F. Diniz
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003
      PRESUBCLASS:x,y,y,y,y

      x=number of needed occurrences
      y=Subclass Name

      Example:
      PRESUBCLASS:1,Evoker,Abjurer,Enchanter,Illusionist

      Felipe
      - OS & Code Gibbon

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric Beaudoin
      <beaudoer@v...> wrote:
      > At 14:09 2003.10.31, taluroniscandar wrote:
      > >Lokoing at the docs there is no presubclass tag. Does anyone know
      if
      > >the PRECLASS tag will check sub types. I.e. can I check for a
      Shaper
      > >(PRECLASS:1,Shaper=1) or Evoker (PRECLASS:1,Evoker=1)
      >
      > PRESUBCLASS exists. It is not documented so I can't tell how it
      works exactly. What I can tell is that it is parsed in PObject.java.

      > Is there a Code Monkey out there that can tell us what it does?
      >
      > TIA

      > Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin (hiding in the trench)
      > >> In space, no one can hear you sleep.
      > >> Camels to can climb trees (and sometime eat them).
      > >> I know Tir's shameful secret!!!
      > <mailto:beaudoer@v...>
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003
        New entry for the Docs, please review.

        -Eddy Anthony
        -PCGen Doc Gibbon
        Tag Name: PRESUBCLASS:x,y,y

        > Variables Used (x): Number (number of needed occurrences).
        > Variables Used (y): Text (Subclass Name).

        What it does:
        > Sets subclass requirements.

        Examples: