DEFINE:LOCK.CON|10

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      I noticed this line in the Skeleton's listing. I looked in the
      docs, and couldn't determine the purpose of this line. I looked in
      the SRD, and skeletons have a Con of 0. Why is listed at 10?

      Paul W. King
      OGL SB and BoD
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
        They don't have a CON of zero, they have no CON (which is different).

        CON of 0 means you get -5 or whatever... No CON means no adjustment, so
        in PCGen terms that means 10. If yuou notice when you print, anything
        locked at 10 does not output 10, but an "*", and no modifier.

        Barak
        ~PCGen BoD
        ~OS Silverback

      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
          > If yuou notice when you print, anything locked at 10 does not
          > output 10, but an "*", and no modifier.

          Thanks Barak. I hadn't toyed with the OS, so hadn't noticed that.

          Paul W. King
          OGL SB and BoD