Help please: Undead Templates for 3.5
- I'm working on creating some undeads for my 3.5 game, and I'd like to
have templates that I can toss on creatures to turn them into Zombies
I'm pretty lost on how to create a template to do these, so if someone
could give me some pointers, here are the areas that I really need to
1) Dropping all class hit dice to a minimum of 1.
2) Removing special attacks.
3) Removing Special Qualities except those that are "extraordinary
qualities that improve melee or ranged attacks".
4) Changing ability scores to "none".
5) Removing all skills and feats.
I know this seems like (and probably is) alot. I'm hoping someone can
throw one at me (either the zombie or skeleton) and I can work the
other one out from there.
If you have just a part, even that would help.
p.s. If the Hit Dice changes, should the Hit Points be rerolled? If
so, is there anyway to code that too?