Help please: Undead Templates for 3.5

  • Kevin Colagio
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      I'm working on creating some undeads for my 3.5 game, and I'd like to
      have templates that I can toss on creatures to turn them into Zombies
      and Skeletons.

      I'm pretty lost on how to create a template to do these, so if someone
      could give me some pointers, here are the areas that I really need to
      figure out:

      1) Dropping all class hit dice to a minimum of 1.
      2) Removing special attacks.
      3) Removing Special Qualities except those that are "extraordinary
      qualities that improve melee or ranged attacks".
      4) Changing ability scores to "none".
      5) Removing all skills and feats.

      I know this seems like (and probably is) alot. I'm hoping someone can
      throw one at me (either the zombie or skeleton) and I can work the
      other one out from there.

      If you have just a part, even that would help.

      p.s. If the Hit Dice changes, should the Hit Points be rerolled? If
      so, is there anyway to code that too?

      Thanks. :)

      Kevin Colagio