Re: Addding Weapons to List File

  • Ian
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 31, 2003
      Aaaah. I feel really, really stupid right now. So, I've been doing
      something that would normally be considered intelligent. I've been
      keeping the last version or two of PCGen on my HD in case the new one
      isn't working or whatever. Well, I thought I had been changing my
      datafiles for the version I was working with...however, I was changing
      a previous version. THAT was why the data wasn't loading, I wasn't
      even changing the correct one!!!!

      Thank you guys for trying to help me out with something that wasn't
      even a problem! =)