Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] B5 Hit Points

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2003
      > >>b) Do the hobby skill (this makes the selected skill a class skill)
      > > Not sure exactly what you are looking for here. A skill that makes
      another
      > > skill a class skill???
      >
      > Sorry that should have read the Hobby feat. You can select any skill and
      > make it a class skill.

      Hobby
      TYPE:<General or whatever>
      CHOOSE:SKILLSNAMED|
      MULT:YES
      CHOOSE:SKILLSNAMED|TYPE.Strength|TYPE.Dexterity|TYPE.Constitution|TYPE.Intel
      ligence|TYPE.Wisdom|TYPE.Charisma|1
      CSKILL:LIST

      Not sure if CHOOSE:SKILLSNAMED|ALL|1 will work or not, but the above one
      will. :)

      > >>d) change the defence value for a class to be the same as the reflex
      > > saving
      > >>throw. I tried removing the dex mod and putting the same equasion but it
      > >>does not seem to display correctly.
      > > Defense value being some sort of AC? Do a BONUS:COMBAT|AC| tag....
      >
      > Yep - changed the tag.
      >
      > DV = 10 + Reflex Mod + Dex Mod + Size Mod
      >
      > Does that make sence?

      Yeah, several ways to do it. Couldn't tell you which way was best unless I
      played around with it... Easiest way to code for a beginner is to make a
      BONUS:COMBAT|AC| tag everwhere there is also a BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Reflex| or
      BONUS:CHECKS|Reflex| tag....

      You can change the display of 'AC' to DV in the GameMode you have already
      made. Look in miscinfo.lst for the ACNAME and
      ACABBREV tags.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Data SB and BoD