Re: [PCGenListFileHelp][TIR] Select spells other than Wizards? CHOOSE:SPELLLIST|x

  • Fyatuk Loth
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2003
      Tir, I, and a few others were still hammering out the exact syntax we
      wanted, then it sorta disappeared and since RL stepped in for Tir and I
      it might have been dropped on the wayside. Tir was going to take care
      of the FReq and all that.

      I tagged this for him so maybe he'll step in and give an update.