prettylst.pl v1.31 is out.

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2003
      The new version of prettylst.pl is out.

      Of particular interest -c=pcgen54 command line option that bundle all the convertions needed (well, as far as I know) to get your files to run properly with PCGEN 5.4.

      Warning: do not use the convertion of CMP files, you will break them.

      The full details about the release can be found here:
      <http://xrl.us/prettylstv131>

      There is also created a tracker if anyone finds a bug or want something added to the script:
      <http://xrl.us/prettylsttracker>

      Best

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin (hiding in the trench)
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>