Re: Adding to spell DESC

  • sinari5
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2003
      >>Eric Beaudoin <beaudoer@v...> wrote:
      > Unfortunately, the DESC overwrite previous value, it doesn't append
      to them. It's one of the tags that doesn't have a .CLEAR syntax with
      it.

      Is there any way to "read" the value already stored in something
      like that so that I could use the previous value as a "base"
      and then add something to it?

      Something like:
      spell.MOD DESC=$spell.DESC additional info

      There are not that many spells so I can easily do it by hand.
      It would be just nice if there was an even easier way to do it :-)

      Sinari