Exclude Items with pcc file?

  • mythilt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2003
      I am trying to generate the lst and pcc files for my games worlds,
      as such I need a number of things from the SRD, but want to exclude
      items that are not part of my universe such as the SRD deities. Is
      there any simple way to do this? Or is the only methods either
      copying items from the SRD lst files, or creating individual links?
      What I am a little worried about is a player loading the SRD as well
      as my pcc and getting wonky results.