Re: Coding Dwarf Craft Bonuses

  • Jayme
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2003
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "ovka" <lpacdavis@e...>
      wrote:
      > Would it be more efficient to add type Metal or Stone to all of the
      > Craft subskills that relate to metal or stone, and then code the
      > dwarf bonus like this?
      >
      > BONUS:SKILL|TYPE=Craft.Metal,Craft.Stone|2|TYPE=Racial

      I think this is an excellent idea!
      And since, the current skills TYPE list only contains a Stat (Dex,
      Int, etc) or the category of the skill (Craft, Knowledge, Perform)
      it's as simple as adding .Metal or .Stone to the end of the TYPE tag.

      In fact, we could also add .Alchemy to the TYPE tag of Craft (Alchemy)
      and then the Gnomes racial bonus would be: BONUS:SKILL|TYPE.Alchemy|2

      I love it!

      --Jayme