Re: Bardic Knowledge as a Feat

  • dunkeliscariot7000
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
      Thanks for the help, TL will work perfectly. I was wanting to make
      bardic knowledge an ability that anyone could have.

      > Not sure why you're trying to divide by 1 in either case though...
      >
      > Barak
      > ~PCGen BoD
      > ~OS Silverback

      When I copied the formula from the bard's class it was written that
      way. I thought it was just a neccessary part of the formula. Thanks
      for showing that single class add to bonus formula.