Re: Spell List addition

  • Wayne Crawford
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2003
      I was having a problem like this with one of the builder book PrC's
      for my cleric.

      The solution I came up with was to create new PCC & LST files for
      the class to add to the character.

      In your case, create the PCC to look for an xspells.lst and .MOD the
      earth domain spells with CLASS:Druid=x as appropriate for the spell.
      Finally add the new source to your character.

      This may not be the most elegant solution, but it certianly does
      work and work well. :)

      Wayne C.

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Felipe F. Diniz"
      <fdiniz@i...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I have a prestige class (for a Druid) that, at a certain level,
      adds
      > the spells listed under the Earth domain to the spells he may
      > prepare. Is there a way to do this? I tried to use
      SPELLLIST:1|Earth,