I was using PCGen and the RSRD to generate my 3.5e Deep Halfling
Druid, and I had to make several changes to the .LST files to get it
to work. In an effort to contribute these changes back to the PCGen
community, here's what I did.
1) Deep Halfling was not in the list of races in the RSRD, so I
copied the race entries from the SRD's LST files. It worked fine, but
Deep Halfling didn't have the +2 bonus to Craft (Stonemasonry); I
added that. (Naturally, gnomes need Bard instead of Illusionist as a
2) My halfling druid rides a Wolf animal companion, so I had to copy
Wolf from the old SRD srdracesanimals.lst. I put it in
rsrdracesbase.lst but it probably needs to be in a different LST
file. The 3e Wolf was a little different from the 3.5e Wolf, so I
edited it, changing ability modifiers and feats to match 3.5e rules.
3) I wanted to buy a divine scroll of Cure Light Wounds, but the only
Cure Light Wounds scroll that appeared in the equipment list cost 50
gp. That would represent the Bard's arcane CLW, min. caster level 2.
I looked in rsrdequipscrolls.lst and saw that there were two scrolls,
both with the same name. I changed the names from Scroll (Cure Light
Wounds) to Scroll (Cure Light Wounds/Arcane) and Scroll (Cure Light
Wounds/Divine). I did the same to some of the other scrolls that are
on both arcane and divine caster lists (like Magic Weapon).
4) Armor and shield still seem to add to Touch AC. See Barak's
comment about this in an earlier thread.
5) The feats didn't have a short description. I added that.
-- Ken Jenks