RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Skill choice bonus

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2003
      You want BONUS:SKILL|LIST|4 (or maybe BONUS:SKILL|%LIST|4).

      %CHOICE only works for putting it into the SA. You need LIST or %LIST
      for BONUS statements. (Don't ask me why, I don't know :p)

      Barak
      ~PCGen BoD
      ~OS Silverback

    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2003
        Thanks Barak, it was BONUS:SKILL|LIST|4
        Didn't see this information in the Docs, This is very usefull
        -Eddy