Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] [MODERATOR] Does someone want to meet this weekend?

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2003
      Done then. Didn't know about it before. Ok, I'll keep an eye out on new
      member posts. I've also set it to remove attachements, since apparently I
      hadn't done that before. Any files need to be U/L'd.

      Barak and the other Moderators will get emails when there are pending
      messages....

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Data SB and BoD