Re: Deity's favored weapon

  • Felipe F. Diniz
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2003
      Tir, Still about this, what do you think about this:

      CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|1|DEITYWEAPON AUTO:WEAPONPROF|%LIST

      Is it a good syntax? I had to modify the code a little to make this
      work, but i think it might be worth it. What do you think?

      Felipe
      - OS & Code Gibbon

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Felipe F. Diniz"