Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] On Two Weapon Fighting and Natural Weapons

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2003
      Barak wrote:
      > LOL. Ya missed my posts a few days ago Em... Here ya go:

      Except that solution doesn't help at all. It doesn't check what kind of
      weapon is equipped, it only totally nerfs the feat when you're in
      defalut monster mode. In short, it's not applicable.

      However, some noodling around has uncovered something that might do the
      trick:

      [PREEQUIPTWOWEAPON:1,TYPE=Natural], appended to the relevant BONUS
      statements, seems to be exactly what the doctor ordered. Huzzah!

      Incidentally, the inverse should work on "Multiattack" and related feats
      to prevent the bonus from being applied to manufactured weapons.
      --
      Emily Smirle (jerril) Beware, for my Axe
      GMGen Princess will cut you off at the knees.