Weapon Which Delivers a Touch Attack and Requires No Prof

  • ovka
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2003
      We have a specific creature in our campaign which is vulnerable to a
      specific substance, taking x damage whenever it touches or is touched
      by that substance. The players would like to attach this substance
      to the end of a stick and use the stick to make a touch attack
      against the creature. The GM has ruled that this "weapon" requires
      no proficiency to use.

      How do I code such a weapon which delivers a touch attack and
      requires no proficiency to use? Would the touch attack be an SPROP?

      Thanks for you help,

      Sir George Anonymous