Improved Natural Attack?

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2003
      Before I go make a FREQ, I'm wondering about the Improved Natural Attack
      feat from the 3.5 SRD and monster manual.

      It increases the damage dice of one natural attack as if it were a
      weapon one size larger, without having any nasty weapon size penalties.
      Is there any way to handle this in PCGen?

      --
      Emily Smirle (jerril) Beware, for my Axe
      GMGen Princess will cut you off at the knees.