PCGen and 3.5 D&D

  • arlyansor
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2003
      Hi all,

      Sorry if this is old news, but what version of PCGen do I need for
      the new 3.5 stuff?

      Failing that, is there a more specific date than 'mid-September' for
      when it's going to be released?

      Thanks in advance,

      Arlyansor
    • Steven Gilroy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2003
        The 3.5 RSRD is not yet included in any releases. It is still a work in
        progress and you can download the most recent version from the Files
        section of the PCGen Yahoo Group. I would recommend any version since
        the most recent "Stable Release".

        --

        Steven Gilroy
        PCGen OS Lemur