SA:CHOOSE in template?

  • Phantom of Krankor
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2002
      I'm trying to allow a template to allow a choice of SA's. However, I
      can't get it to work! I've tried several varations of
      SA:CHOOSE:Corrupting Touch|Frightful Moan|Telekinesis but nothing seems
      to work. The above gives an SA of "CHOOSE:Corrupting Touch" I need to
      be able to choose more than one as well.

      -Greg G

      =====
      --
      Queens Con 2002: Charlotte, NC July 19-21, 2002
      3 Days of RPGA Gaming
      HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
      http://www.hotjobs.com