Excluding a feat via .MOD?

  • Phantom of Krankor
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2002
      I'm trying to "disable" a few feats here and there that are being
      loaded from other sources. Is there I way that I can make them go away
      by using some form of .MOD, or do I have to go through the exercise of
      including an already loaded lst file in my .pcc and excluding them
      there?

      -Greg G

      =====
      --
      Queens Con 2002: Charlotte, NC July 19-21, 2002
      3 Days of RPGA Gaming
      HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
      http://www.hotjobs.com