RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Save Penalties?

  • Jason Stripinis
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 6, 2002

      I get this error on loading the file:

      Cannot apply .MOD: Skill Focus not found

      ??

      -Jason

       elves_are_mortal@... wrote:

      --- Jason Stripinis <jstripinis@...> wrote:

      > Thanks!
      > I have 2.7.3 and I think I remember seeing it in the
      > documentation, but why is the CHOOSE:.CLEAR needed?

      Skill Focus has a CHOOSE tag already that, after you
      mod it, you won't need.  It uses the CHOOSE:SKILLNAMED
      tag, and that just lets you choose from skills the
      feat author names.  The CHOOSE:SKILLLIST tag makes
      whatever skill you choose into a class skill.  So, by
      using CHOOSE:.CLEAR, we will remove the old,
      unnecessary CHOOSE tag, leaving us room to add the new
      one.

      > Also, you cannot have the .MOD twice on different
      > lines?

      I'm afraid I don't understand what you're trying to
      say.  I'm sorry if I wasn't clear before; you'll
      *only* need this line in your mod file.  You won't
      need the other example I gave you.

      Skill Focus.MOD [TAB] CHOOSE:.CLEAR [TAB]
      CHOOSE:SKILLLIST|LIST [TAB] BONUS:SKILL|LIST|1

      Note that this should only be on one line, in case
      Yahoo! decides to throw in a carriage return.

      > Just trying to understand this awesome tool.
      > -Jason

      /Mortal_Elf/

      Freelance List Elf
      Available upon Request