Custom Campaign Rules

  • jstripinis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2002
      Hello all!
      I am brand new to PCGen and love the options for customizing and
      adding new data. I am trying to pour over the info but I have a
      deadline of the gaming session on Tuesday.
      Anyone willing to help me write the necessary campaign file? First I
      will tell you the house rules and then what I know thus far.

      The campaign is based on the Forgotten Realms rules but customized.
      The main house rules are:
      a) Skill Focus gives a +3 bonus and makes the skill a class skill.
      b) Everyone gets a bonus feat at first level.

      So to do this I need a PCC file which includes the Realms PCC and
      Core D&D PCC. But before that I want to exclude the deity lists as
      only the custom deity list applies, and obviously I list the new
      deity list file. I create a feats file with "Skill Focus.MOD[tab]
      BONUS:SKILL|LIST|1" to make the +3 but how the second part of (a).
      Also can I give all the base classes a bonus feat some way with a
      Bonus tag? or glabal XTRAFEAT tag?

      TIA,
      Jason