help with DC bonus to descriptor spells

  • Chris Holmes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      Here's what I've tried, but none actually do the job. I have already
      MOD the spells to include the DESCRIPTOR:Wind.

      Spell Focus - Descriptor TYPE:Metamagic STACK:YES MULT:YES
      CHOOSE:DESCRIPTOR|1 BONUS:DC|DESCRIPTOR.%LIST|2 DESC:+2 to DC of
      spells with chosen descriptor

      I really wish that first one had allowed a choice from descriptors (a
      la spell focus and schools....). D'oh.

      Spell Focus (Wind) TYPE:Metamagic BONUS:DC|DESCRIPTOR.Wind|2
      STACK:YES MULT:NO DESC:+2 DC to Wind spells

      Spell Focus (Wind) TYPE:Metamagic BONUS:DC|DESCRIPTOR=Wind|2
      STACK:YES MULT:NO DESC:+2 DC to Wind spells.

      Thanks!