Re: Adding Extraordinary abilities to a PRC -Help Please-??

  • Luvs2Game
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Luvs2Game"
      <midnightstarac@e...> wrote:
      Good day all,

      I am in need of some help. I am creating a prestige class that has
      several (Ex) Abilities and I added them back 5.3.4 using SA and the
      level and the ability granted. However when I load the character in
      5.3.6 there are now a bunch of -9 in front of these abilities in the
      advanced tab in the LST editor. They also print out that way. I
      changed them back so they were correct again. But when I re-opened it
      the same thing happened.

      I am not sure what I did wrong. Did I enter them incorrectly? Any
      help will be greatly appreciated.

      -Cheryl

      PS. TIR Thank you very much for your help with the Sneak attack for
      this class. It works great now!!

      Is this the correct place for this question?
    • Jayme
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Luvs2Game" > I am in need
        of some help. I am creating a prestige class that has
        > several (Ex) Abilities and I added them back 5.3.4 using SA and the
        > level and the ability granted. However when I load the character in
        > 5.3.6 there are now a bunch of -9 in front of these abilities in
        the
        > advanced tab in the LST editor. They also print out that way. I
        > changed them back so they were correct again. But when I re-opened
        it
        > the same thing happened.

        Bryan just converted the SA's to a subclass of PObject so that you can
        apply PRExxx tags to them. The editors probably have not been
        converted to deal with that yet....
      • Luvs2Game
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2003
          Thanks Jayme. At least now I know why. Is there any way for me to fix
          this or are there still things that need to be done?