Equipment granting boni problem

  • Phantom of Krankor
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002
      I'm trying to have this item pop up a skill selection window and then
      apply a bonus to it. I never get the popup. I've tried a number of
      different CHOOSE/BONUS methods, but none of them seem to work.

      ---
      Librium of Stolen Knowledge TYPE:Goods.Books
      CHOOSE:SKILLSNAMED|Knowledge%
      #CHOOSE:COUNT=1|SKILL BONUS:SKILLRANK|%VAR|2
      # BONUS:CSKILL|%VAR
      #BONUS:SKILLRANK|LIST,TYPE=Knowledge|2
      #SPROP:+2 to one Knowledge Skill, skill becomes a Class Skill
      ---

      Any ideas?

      -Greg G

      =====
      --
      Queens Con 2002: Charlotte, NC July 19-21, 2002
      3 Days of RPGA Gaming
      http://health.yahoo.com