Thanks for the help but ,

  • searianjoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Thanks for the help there , I was able to get most of it entered now
      I just need to work out how to add in the spell like abilities. I
      tried using the Half Celestial template as a guide and came up with
      this code line but the spells do not show up on my character
      correctly so any help will be appreciated .

      SPELL:Hypnotism|1|Innate[PRELEVEL:1|PRESTAT:1,Wis=8,Cha=8]

      Hopefully This would give me the ability to cast Hypnotism 1/day at
      first level.