Weaponprofs in Race.lst

  • Stephan Dohmen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
      I want to add "Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Flensing Knife)" to a new
      race. To do so, I created a weaponprof "Flensing Knife" in
      weaponprof.lst with TYPE_Exotic.

      What is the correct grammar to give the race an automatic
      proficiency with that weapon? I tried WEAPONAUTO:Exotic WEeapon
      Proficiency (Flensing Knife) & VFEAT:... & BONUSWEAPON:... - nothing
      worked.
      With VFEAT:... I got PCGEN to display "Exotic Weapon Proficiency" in
      the selected feats box but with no "Felnsing Knife" behind.
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
        First, you need to TYPE:Exotic, not TYPE_Exotic

        Then I would check to make sure you have "Flensing Knife" spelled the same
        way everywhere.

        WEAPONAUTO:Flensing Knife should do the trick.

        Barak