Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Creating Half-Fey from Fiend Folio

  • Brad Franks
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
      Take a look at the documentation that comes with PCGen to start with, then
      look though the pre-existing stuff to sort out other questions. The
      documentation can be accessed two different ways - fist by using the
      Help-Documentation link inside the application or by opening <pcgen
      install>/docs/index.html.

      You should be able to work out about 85% of the stuff on your own if you
      have any familiarity at all with computer coding, or if you have little to
      no experience you should be able to hit about 70%. Remember that
      pre-existing stuff in PCGen will help you tremendously in figuring stuff
      out. To find the pre-existing stuff take a look in <pcgen
      install>/data/d20ogl/srd and use a plain text editor (notepad, textpad or
      the like) or another editor that can support ASCII text (like Wordpad).
      Remember that if you save a file it must be saved as ASCII text.

      Brad Franks
      PCGen TM Lemur
      PCGen DOC Lemur