Re: TurnUndead expanded VARs

  • Jayme
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "tir_gwaith"
      <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...> wrote:
      > We actually track all that on the OS sheets?
      >
      > Barak, what have you been doing??????

      No, it's all hardcoded:

      We need to get it all into VAR's so it's dynamic.
    • Emily Smirle
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
        tir_gwaith wrote:
        > We actually track all that on the OS sheets?
        >
        > Barak, what have you been doing??????

        Yah, all the wordy output sheets print out the turn undead table, and
        stuff. It's nifty!

        --
        Emily Smirle (jerril) Beware, for my Axe
        GMGen Princess will cut you off at the knees.
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
          Yah, but it doesn't use all those vars...

          Tir and I need to chat about these. Hopefully my power supply will arrive
          tomorrow and I can have my own computer back (complete with Trillian) so we
          can discuss these things and get a plan formed to address it.

          Barak