Alternative Kalamar language system

  • Jonathan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      Is there any way of implementing the alternative language system from
      the Kingdoms of Kalamar settings? I'm not sure if this would be
      possible with just lst files, or if it would require some additional
      work to the actual code of PCGen. Obviously, if it's a lst file
      possibility, I'm in the right place though (I hope) :)