Adding Ex abilities to a PRC

  • Luvs2Game
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2003
      Good day all,

      I am in need of some help. I am creating a prestige class that has
      several Ex Abilities and I added them back 5.3.4 using the SA and the
      level and the ability granted. However when I load the character in
      5.3.6 there are now a bunch of -9 in front of these abilities.

      I am not sure what I did wrong. Did I enter them incorrectly? Any
      help will be greatly appreciated.

      -CM

      PS. TIR Thank you very much for your help with the Sneak attack for
      this class. It works great now!!
    • Luvs2Game
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Luvs2Game"
        <midnightstarac@e...> wrote:
        Good day all,

        I am in need of some help. I am creating a prestige class that has
        several (Ex) Abilities and I added them back 5.3.4 using SA and the
        level and the ability granted. However when I load the character in
        5.3.6 there are now a bunch of -9 in front of these abilities in the
        advanced tab in the LST editor. They also print out that way. I
        changed them back so they were correct again. But when I re-opened it
        the same thing happened.

        I am not sure what I did wrong. Did I enter them incorrectly? Any
        help will be greatly appreciated.

        -Cheryl

        PS. TIR Thank you very much for your help with the Sneak attack for
        this class. It works great now!!

        Is this the correct place for this question?
      • Jayme
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Luvs2Game" > I am in need
          of some help. I am creating a prestige class that has
          > several (Ex) Abilities and I added them back 5.3.4 using SA and the
          > level and the ability granted. However when I load the character in
          > 5.3.6 there are now a bunch of -9 in front of these abilities in
          the
          > advanced tab in the LST editor. They also print out that way. I
          > changed them back so they were correct again. But when I re-opened
          it
          > the same thing happened.

          Bryan just converted the SA's to a subclass of PObject so that you can
          apply PRExxx tags to them. The editors probably have not been
          converted to deal with that yet....
        • Luvs2Game
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2003
            Thanks Jayme. At least now I know why. Is there any way for me to fix
            this or are there still things that need to be done?