PCGen pleased to announce special GenCon shirts!!!

  • mynex2k1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2002
      PCGen has reached an agreement with Peter Adkinson, owner of GenCon
      LLC, to use the phrase;

      "PCGenCon World Tour 2002"

      The Gen Con (tm) trademark is property of Gen Con LLC, but we are
      under license for just this year to produce these shirts, so get
      them while you can!

      The shirts will be available at www.cafepress.com/pcgen Monday, July
      29th, 2002!

      The shirts will be double sided, with the front image being your
      choice Code Monkey or Cut 'N Paste Monkey, with the aforementioned
      quote beneath the image. The back will be our Man/Machine DaVinci
      PCGen image that so many have come to recognize, with our quote "The
      Next Evolution in Character Generation Software" and our web site
      address.

      These shirts will be available with our other shirt quotes, so be
      sure to stop by Cafe Press and get your favorite quote today!

      W. Robert Reed III
      Mynex

      - #1 Evil Assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys
      - List files & Documentation Silverback
      - RPG Reviews Editor & Reviewer