TurnUndead expanded VARs

  • Jayme
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 30, 2003
      I've got a domain that allows me to add +1d6 to the
      turn damage roll and +2 on the turn check.

      However, the Cleric class currently only uses:
      TurnUndead
      TurnLevel

      Everything else is hardcoded into the java or Output sheets.

      I'd like to see the follwing additional VAR's:
      TurnCheck
      TurnDieSize
      TurnDieNumber
      TurnDamage

      TurnCheck is a bonus that would be added to the 1d20+CHA undead
      turning check
      TurnDieSize would be 6 (for the 2d6 a Cleric gets)
      TurnDieNumber would be 2 (for the 2d6 a Cleric gets)
      TurnDamage is a bonus that would be added to the 2d6+Level+CHA undead
      turning damage

      Make sense?

      --Jayme
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 31, 2003
        > Make sense?

        It does to me.

        Paul W. King
        OGL SB and BoD
      • tir_gwaith
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 31, 2003
          We actually track all that on the OS sheets?

          Barak, what have you been doing??????

          Tir Gwaith
          PCGen Data SB and BoD

          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Jayme" <jayme@r...> wrote:
          > I've got a domain that allows me to add +1d6 to the
          > turn damage roll and +2 on the turn check.
          >
          > However, the Cleric class currently only uses:
          > TurnUndead
          > TurnLevel
          >
          > Everything else is hardcoded into the java or Output sheets.
          >
          > I'd like to see the follwing additional VAR's:
          > TurnCheck
          > TurnDieSize
          > TurnDieNumber
          > TurnDamage
          >
          > TurnCheck is a bonus that would be added to the 1d20+CHA undead
          > turning check
          > TurnDieSize would be 6 (for the 2d6 a Cleric gets)
          > TurnDieNumber would be 2 (for the 2d6 a Cleric gets)
          > TurnDamage is a bonus that would be added to the 2d6+Level+CHA
          undead
          > turning damage
          >
          > Make sense?
          >
          > --Jayme
        • Jayme
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
            --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "tir_gwaith"
            <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...> wrote:
            > We actually track all that on the OS sheets?
            >
            > Barak, what have you been doing??????

            No, it's all hardcoded:

            We need to get it all into VAR's so it's dynamic.
          • Emily Smirle
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
              tir_gwaith wrote:
              > We actually track all that on the OS sheets?
              >
              > Barak, what have you been doing??????

              Yah, all the wordy output sheets print out the turn undead table, and
              stuff. It's nifty!

              --
              Emily Smirle (jerril) Beware, for my Axe
              GMGen Princess will cut you off at the knees.
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 1, 2003
                Yah, but it doesn't use all those vars...

                Tir and I need to chat about these. Hopefully my power supply will arrive
                tomorrow and I can have my own computer back (complete with Trillian) so we
                can discuss these things and get a plan formed to address it.

                Barak