Re: Problem with Custom Items

  • Steven Gilroy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2003
      After some very tedious testing I found that it is something in the
      blahclasses.lst file. I have no idea what, but it's something in
      there. Unfortunatelly it is one of the old forgotten realms files
      that I have kept up to date with the current releases so I probably
      can't upload it here to have someone look at it...Unless I'm wrong and
      someone can look at it for me.

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Gilroy"